We've written the description below to be helpful to you. After reading it, you should be able to decide for yourself if this is something you should pursue or not.
The best way to get a first interview is to write thoughtful answers that will make us want to learn more about you. You should put in the same effort that you bring to your work each and every day. We read each application, resume, and cover letter. Nothing is automated and there is no machine or robot.
We expect thoughtfulness and high performance from everyone at Apptegy and we look for that throughout the interview process. We are excited to hear from you!
Apptegy’s Client Success Team continues to grow and we are looking for high performers to join us in building relationships with school leaders and administrators across the United States. Read on if you’re interested in technology, building meaningful connections, and want to be in a proactive role.
You will be a key member of our Client Success team. By way of proactive outreach and product knowledge, the Client Success Team builds relationships with Apptegy clients to champion Thrillshare and to encourage trust in our products and team.
To build that confidence, you will reach out to clients directly and proactively. You will work to help school districts and schools tell the stories that define their identity and to control the conversation around their brand.
To accomplish that you will call, chat by video, and travel to clients. This position gives Apptegy the opportunity to be the best vendor our clients have had and to retain our clients over the long term.
We get many candidates for Client Success Rep because it is relational and involves some travel. While we are looking for team members that enjoy that, there is much more and we are selective in who will join the team next. We expect you to be able to:
1. Build relationships not processes: To be successful in Client Success, you will have to be effective with people and efficient with work processes. We expect you to be able to complete a high volume of work quickly at a high quality so that you can spend time with our clients. You must think first about how we make our clients feel.
2. Command and lead conversations proactively: To serve our clients well, you must be able to engage and to inspire. Talking about a product’s features is not the same as creating excitement within a school about what they can accomplish when they share their unique strengths. Your objective is to start those conversations and make our clients’ lives easier.
3. Be an expert on our products: We are an education technology company and that means you have to be able to pick up technology quickly, especially our own. You must be naturally curious or have learned the skill of being curious so that you can understand every action, feature, and possible use case of our products.
4. Be passionate and relentless: Superintendents and administrators have some of the most stressful and demanding jobs in the world. They are responsible for the safety, well being, and education of thousands of students. It’s a great honor to play a small part in helping them do their jobs. That requires you to be passionate about helping them and to be relentless until that job is done.
5. Learn how we think & be coachable: Whether this is your first job in a client facing role or you are an expert at client relations, you must be coachable. We do not want to merely replicate a standard playbook of best practices. Our aim (and your aim) must be to take an Apptegy approach to every interaction and look for ways to surprise our clients.
Willingness to work hard and do whatever it takes:
An ability to manage your day and be effective & efficient:
Remarkable communication and presentation skills:
Since our start in 2015, we’ve gone from a group of individuals to a community pushing toward the same goal of building a fantastic company with great people, great products and, most importantly, a great culture. To date, we have grown to more than 140 team members working with more than 1,000 clients across 49 states.
Apptegy is building products to empower school leaders to run better schools. We have the opportunity to help schools as they go through a radical shift in how they operate and to provide great technology to make that transition.
We believe our culture of Thoughtfulness and High Performance is the most important thing we have to get right at this stage in our journey. If we get the right people working together in productive ways, we can do anything.
We expect you to bring your whole self to work and that begins with your application and interviews. The way you interview should be a reflection of how you work. Our best employees prepare, are meticulous, and aim to put their whole energy into whatever it is they are doing.
We take our responsibility as a company seriously and aim to make this the best job that you’ve had (and one that sets you up for future success). We want your day at work and your time at home to be a joyful experience that’s why we provide:
If the challenge of building a rapidly growing startup excites you as much as it does us, we hope that you’ll consider joining us.
Apptegy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.